A wedding is one of the most memorable events of one’s lifetime experience. A wedding is the first step toward a new journey between two individuals with love and commitments.
When both the love birds say “I Do”, it is one of the special moments in their life. So, if a wedding ceremony coming close, doesn’t matter if it’s your relatives, friends or family member’s wedding. Or even it’s your big day, You wish to make the wedding planning to honeymoon memorable. This memory will also add the moment about vows and speeches. So whether you are the bride, groom or the best man, we got you covered. We have shared some awesome and unique wedding quotes, with pure sentiments and humor that you can use it during the wedding.
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”-Mignon McLaughlin
- “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”
- “Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.”
- “The essence of marriage is companionship, and the woman you face across the coffee urn every morning for ninety-nine years must be both able to appreciate your jokes and to sympathize with your aspirations.”
- “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
- “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.”
- “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.”
- “If I had a flower for every time thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.”
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.”
- “I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
- “Two hearts can enlighten the whole world.” -Sir Kristian Goldmund
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
- “Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.”-Lao Tzu
- “A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.”
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.”-Edgar Allan Poe
- “I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”
- “True love stories never have endings.”
- “What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life–to strength each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?”
- “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”
- “Love is like a friendship caught on fire.”
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
- “The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.”
- “It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.”-Good Will Hunting
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”
- “Hold my hand and we are halfway there, hold my hand and I’ll take you there.”
- “Laughter is the jam on the toast of life. It adds flavor, keeps it from being too dry, and makes it easier to swallow.”
- “Where words fail, music speaks.”
- “The sight of lovers feedeth those in love.”
- “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness–and call it love–true love.”– Robert Fulgham
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
A Wedding Gives You Mixed Feeling
A wedding is a big step, and the environment during the wedding makes everyone happy and nervous at the same time. Doesn’t matter if you’re engaged, newly married, just married or have been living together for years. Our wedding quotes will remind you of the pleasants and power of commitment made between two soul mates.
If you are planning for a wedding for yourself, then the above wedding quotes might fit in your wedding bows, or as a best man, you can help your groom friend to use these unique quotes about love. The wedding quotes you have seen, we have collected it from different sources, songs, movies, books, etc. You might be too busy to prepare yourself sweet and sentiments words that you want to share.
Sharing your emotions during the wedding is truly important, and it’s necessary to make someone feel special. The person who will hear these quotes will truly value the love and affection. Let us know which wedding quotes are amazing and unique and you might want to share it at the wedding.