Are you looking for inspiration for utilizing your precious time? Do you want to read time quotes like “Time and Tide wait for none”? Well, you can check this article, where we have provided powerful and inspiring time quotes to keep you motivated.
Time is precious in our life. Every minute and every second is vital for us. If we don’t use our time properly we may have to suffer at the end. Our whole life is based on the proper utilization of time. From the day we born and till the day we take our last breath, our life is surrounded by the limited precious amounts of time.
We do not have any control over time, but we do have control over our deeds during the time we got. It is hard for us to influence the flow of time, but it is possible for us to make the best out of it. Time management totally depends on us and how we want to utilize it. Here in this article as we have shared time quotes, they will surely give you inspiration and make you realize the importance of time.
- “Books have a unique way of stopping time in a particular moment and saying: Let’s not forget this.”―
- “How did it get so late so soon?”―
- “If one has no time, one has also lost oneself. ” -Marcus
- “Time is money.”- Benjamin Franklin
- “Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone forever.”- Samuel Smiles
- “If you are too busy to enjoy quality time with your family, then you need to re-evaluate your priorities.”- Dave Wills
- “Successful people use their time in a wise manner, unlike the mediocre people who squander it away on a daily basis.”
- “For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.”- Eric Roth
- “Time is the longest distance between two places.”
- “Life, if well lived, is long enough.”-Seneca
- “The present time has one advantage over every other – it is our own.”-Charles Caleb Colton
- “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” -Andy
- “Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.”- Haruki
- “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”- Mother Teressa
- “Life isn’t a matter of milestones, but of moments.”-Rose Kennedy
- “You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.“ -Charles Brixton
- “It’s a strange thing, but when you are dreading something and would give anything to slow downtime, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up.”- JK Rowling
- “Whether it’s the best of times or the worst of times, it’s the only time we’ve got.”-Art Buchwald
- “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”- Leonardo da Vinci
- “There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time.”- Coco Chanel
- “Be selective with who you invest your time, wasted time is worse than wasted money.”
- “Time is a gift that most of us take for granted. We get so caught up in the busyness of our daily lives that we rarely stop and take a serious look at how we’re spending this gift.”
- “The key to you being able to recover from depression is to set yourself a few simple goals that you can slowly build upon. Also it is important that you take things one day at a time and whenever you achieve a particular goal you have set yourself then reward yourself for doing so.” – Heather Rose
- “Prioritizing is an important aspect of productivity. Listed tasks should be things that matter: things that are in alignment with your objectives and do not distract you from what you really should be doing. ”
- “We spend a lot of time and energy wishing those things would change. Do not underestimate the power of this – how much thinking and stressing about other people or things outside of our control contributes to our survival mode and consequently inhibits our success. ”
- “It can be tough even finding the time to tackle a new venture, let alone the energy that you need to make it happen. But you have more time and energy than you think you have.”
- “Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.”
Reading the Quotes and Understanding Its Value Is Importance
Spending time wisely is crucial for us. As you have gone through the time quotes, you have already realized that it is our responsibility that to fulfill our dream and goal we have to work harder during the time where hard work is needed. Time management is not an easy thing, not every person can utilize their time well sorted. It takes practice and a pleasant set of minds to utilize time.
Nelson Mandela once said that we should use time wisely and always remember that the time is always riped to do the right thing. These wisdom saying should be noted in our head if we want to prosper in life.
Our collection of time quotes is collected from a great number of wise people from all around the world who shared their perception of utilizing precious time. We will be honored to know whose time quotes or saying inspired you the most.