It is a proud moment for parents when their son graduation. It gives the feeling of pleasure and relief, that all of their compromises and hard work finally pays off. When a son complete the graduation with good grade and outstanding result, the tears of joy already starts to drop from parents eyes. A person deserves some wise sayings of appreciation when he graduates. Every parent should feel appreciated when his son graduates. They should wish him success and pray for him. If you are looking for phrases or words to have a sentimental connection with your son, here are some son graduation quotes, we guess will come to help. We hope you will be able to convey your proud moment through these wise quotes.
Here we begin with our son’s graduation quotes.
Son Graduation Quotes
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”– Dr. Seuss
- “Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you quit, try.”– William Arthur Ward
- “Graduation is an exciting time. It marks both an ending and a beginning; it’s warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future.”
- “Always keep learning regardless of the time, place, lesson or teacher even if it seems unimportant. Happy graduation, my son. I am proud of you.”– JK Rowling
- “We do not need magic to change the world, we can carry all the power we need inside ourselves already.”
- “The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore.”
- “Sometimes you find out what you are supposed to be doing by doing the things you are not supposed to do.”
- “When you think about the last four years, you’ll probably remember that your greatest lessons came from outside the classroom. It’s a good reminder that learning doesn’t stop just because you received a diploma.”
- “Today is a milestone. It tells you how far you’ve come. Keep learning, keep trying, keep accomplishing, and keep venturing on through your journey. Congratulations!”
- “The future holds no promises, but rather mysteries and surprises. What you’ve learned will prepare you for both. Congratulations and all the best for the future!”
- ‘We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone – Wishing you great success with your dreams and career!”
- ” Be spontaneous and not monotonous, only then can you enjoy the blessing called life. Happy graduation, my son.”
- “Overcome the enemy called resistance and you would have a life fully lived. Congrats, my dear son.”
- ” Master your habits and emotions and you can master your future. Congratulations on your graduation, my son.”
- ‘ Start to do the things you love early and you will live the life you want. Happy graduation, my dear son.”
- ” Time is your friend and your enemy. Be wise in your use of time. Congratulations, son.”
- ” Do your best in whatever you do, give your best whenever you give. Congrats, my son.”
- “Graduation is saying bye to one chapter and opening a new chapter in your life. Happy graduation, my dear son.”
- ” Start now with the resources you have to live the future you want. Congratulations on your graduation, my dear son.”
- “Make the most out of each moment and opportunities that come your way. Happy graduation, son.”
- ‘Concentrate on the present and harness it’s full potential. Happy graduation, my dear son.”
- “Never let your fears consume you, overcome your fears daily. Happy graduation, dear son.”
- “Shine your light no matter how thick the darkness is. You have the light. Congratulations, my dear son.”
- “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.”
- ‘No matter how small the difference, continue to make a difference. Your parents love and admire you. Congratulations, son.”
- “The unfortunate, yet truly exciting thing about your life, is that there is no core curriculum. The entire place is an elective.”
- ‘Today you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Way to go!”
- “Now that you are out of college, you get to put your knowledge and skills to the true test. You’ll have no more grades, but you will have challenges. I’m confident you will meet those challenges and be successful as you have in the past”
- “Congratulations on your graduation. Education is the key to unlocking your potential. The diploma helps a little too.”
- “ You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.”- Jim Carrey
- “As you set off into the world, don’t be afraid to question your leaders. But don’t ask too many questions at one time or that are too hard, because your leaders will get tired and/or cranky.”
- “Live today like it will be your last day and learn like you are just starting. Congratulations, my dear son.”
Conveying Life Time Advice Is Important
Being a parent of a son is not that easy. Parents are always sincere and worried about son’s future. They try their best to give their son a better future. Being Graduated is a roller coaster emotion for both son and parents. Graduation is the first step for a son to enter adulthood, there are many more things to learn in the future. We all know that adulthood is hard, a boy who has never taken responsibilities starts to freak out when he has to fulfill lots of adult stuff. When a son graduate that’s the best time to suggest and give life advice.
Every parent should build a good relationship with their parents, it is hard to understand a boy’s emotion, as the world has built the image for a boy is tough. But every human has their own kind of emotion. To connect and build a special bond with the son is every parent’s responsibility.
Whenever the time comes, the son’s graduation day is the perfect time for parents to convey congratulations and give life advice. As we shared son graduation quotes, you as a parent, relative, uncle, aunt, grandfather or grandmother, can take an idea of how to inspire your lovely son and prepare him for the future.