What is Life? There is no-one who hasn’t face this question or came out with such a term about life, which surely gives everyone chills.
However life is just a story, so it can act just through any kind of issue. Life can also be marked as a toolmaker. Its creations are conceivably everything that exists, and its workshop is possibly the entire universe. So for what reason do people chance undermining the life of which they are part? Since they attempt to force upon it their very own makings. However people, the device making creatures’, are themselves devices of life, in a spontaneous analysis.
The fact is some portion of what makes the importance of life so appealing is its fascinating assorted variety, puzzle, and elusiveness. Nonetheless, it’s imperative to bring up that the absence of a strong answer doesn’t mean it’s not worth searching for one. The quest for what life is about is an excursion that every unique individual must set out on for themselves. Every individual must search for their own, interestingly satisfying response to the inquiry. You might find it out throughout what is life quotes.
What Is Life Quotes
- “It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know its everything you want.”
- “One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you dont feel like doing it.”
- “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.”
- “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.””They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
- “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude”
- “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive”
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
- “There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.
- “Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.”
- “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.”
- “It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.”
- “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.”
- “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.”
- “Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things.”
- “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.”
- “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.”
- “Self-confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?”
- “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
- “Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed and the TIME after it’s gone. Be Careful!”
- “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.”
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
- “Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes around.”
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” -Margaret Mead
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” -Robert Louis Stevenson
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” -Helen Keller
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” -Aristotle
- “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.” -Anne Frank
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.”
- “If life were predictable it would cease to be life and be without flavor.”
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
- “Great things never came from comfort zones.”
What Is Actually Life?
Life exists at numerous levels. Life is likewise a procedure through which vitality and materials are changed; however, so is non-life. The thing that matters is that the procedure of life is personally connected to the story it contains, though non-life is unconcerned with the story we force upon it.
Life has a distinctive definition according to various individuals. There is no obvious definition for it. For a few, life is tied in with building a family and driving life for what it’s worth. For a few, life is tied in with gathering riches. For other people, life is tied in with taking part in the scholarly circle. Still, for other people, life is about craftsmanship. For some, life is about love. For some, life is about strict practices. For a logician like Aristotle life is about bliss, Joy is the importance and the motivation behind life, the entire point, and the end of human presence. Hence life has a distinctive definition for various individuals.
Each person has a different perception of life, and that is how people chose how to lead their life.