We celebrate Mother’s Day every year to show respect and love to the most important person in our life. Our first love, our best friend, the only person who is always there in our bad time, our mother.
Our mother is our superhero, our biggest supporter and inspiration. Mother’s can do anything to keep their children happy. Mothers are always concern about us and try their best that we do not fell in trouble.
Mother’s day is a great opportunity for us to show our humbleness and how much we care for our mother. If you guys are looking for doing something extra, you can go through our sweet sayings and collection of On Mothersday Quotes. You are welcome to share this awesome and unique quotes with your mother, sisters, aunts, and grandmother, hope these On Mothersday Quotes will surely bring a smile on their face.
On Mothers Day Quotes
- “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.”
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.”
- “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.”
- “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.” —Cheryl Lacey Donovan
- “By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.” —Edwin Elliot
- “You are far more precious than jewels.”
- “You are a gift from God a friend that I can count on and a wonderful model of a mother.”
- “There will be so many times you feel like you failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child you are super mom.” —Stephanie Precourt
- “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.” —Gina Barreca
- “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a grandmother.”
- “Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love.”
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.”
- “We are born of love; Love is our mother.”
- ” Without you mom I am Nothing”
- “Grandmothers always have time to talk and make you feel special. “
- “There’s no place like home except Grandma’s.”
- “My mother taught me about the power of inspiration and courage, and she did it with a strength and a passion that I wish could be bottled.”
- “My mother was the making of me. She was so true and so sure of me, I felt that I had someone to live for–someone I must not disappoint. The memory of my mother will always be a blessing to me”
- “Everything I am, you helped me to be”
- “I know what it is like to be brought up with unconditional love. In my life that came from my grandmother”
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.”
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.”
- “I know that [my mother] was the kindest, most generous spirit I have ever known, and that what is best in me I owe to her”
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary — it’s an act of infinite optimism.”
- “I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.”
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heart throb.”
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.”
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.”
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.”
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism.”
- “Over the years, I learned so much from Mom. She taught me about the importance of home and history and family and tradition. She also taught me that aging need not mean narrowing the scope of your activities and interests or a diminution of the great pleasures to be had in the everyday.”
- “My mother taught me to be nice to everybody. And she said something before I left home. She said, ‘I want you to always remember that the person you are in this world is a reflection of the job I did as a mother.”
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”
- “He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark…to have been loved so deeply…will give us some protection forever.”
- “She is my first, great love. She was a wonderful, rare woman–you do not know; as strong, and steadfast, and generous as the sun.”
Mothers’ Day Is Very Important For Us
As you have gone through our On Mothers’ day quotes, we believe this quote will surely bring tears of joy on your mothers, aunt or grandmother’s eyes. Mothers’ Day is an important day which gives us the opportunity to celebrate the feelings, emotions, and love with the most significant person in our life.
A mother never asks anything in return just our goodwill, they don’t even ask for the day to realize her effort and love. To be honest, she deserves affection from us every day, but we become so busy with our own things, that we forget to communicate with the most important person that helps us to grow and become more mature. Mothers’ day is the opportunity where we can make our mothers feel special and show our gratitude.
So if you liked our collection of On Mothersday Quotes, feel free to share and also let us know which quotes are heart touching.