We can’t deny the fact that to shine in life we need motivations. Motivational phrases or quotes give us the hope to shine bright. Motivation is everywhere, we are just numb enough not to get it. We become depressed with our life, thinking it full of a conundrum. In somewhat it might be right, but still, we have to move on with our life. We have to set a goal and move forward to achieve it. While running towards our dream we might face many obstacles in life.
We should not lose hope and quit. Nowadays it has become commercial to get motivation. People sell motivation with bluffs and hopes, people are somewhat are ready to spend 20-300$ just to see a successful man bluffing about the past to motivate people. On the other hand, we have covered some motivational quotes for life. You can enjoy reading this wise saying from any part of the world, and it is totally free. We have collected the quotes from every famous person’s perspective on motivation.
Motivational Quotes For Life
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”– Dennis P. Kimbro
- “There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.”
- “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”– Erma Bombeck
- “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.”
- “Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self evident.”
- “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”
- “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.”
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
- “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.”
- “Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.”
- “Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.”
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”
- “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
- “We become what we think about.”
- “The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.”
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”
- “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.”
- ‘Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.”
- “Life is hard. It is not too short, it is too long. But you have to learn how to live; you have to have a sense of humour.”
- ” Nobody can make you to feel inferior without your consent. “
- When you stand and share your story in an empowering way, your story will heal you and your story will heal somebody else. “
- ” Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity is a greater. Possession pampers the mind; privation trains and strengthens it “
- ” If there is no struggle, there is no progress.”
- ” I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. “
- ” Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure “
- “You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.”
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
- “If you feel like giving up, just look back on how far you are already.”
- ” Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.”
- “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.”
- ‘There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.”
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
Little Achievements Gives Us A Huge Motivations
It is hard to find authentic motivation, yes some wise words or quotes might give you instant fire in your passion, but do we actually keep the flow of it? Motivation and Inspiration words come to the term that is temporary, the truth is we are our own motivation, every day we should keep a milestone. So when we achieve and manage to complete that milestone, we feel motivated.
Our lives become easy when we have the motivation to live and be happy. Motivation makes us stress fee, increase our productivity. The motivational quotes for the life we covered, bring the same thing. We should try to make our life as stress-free as possible, keep small targets which we can achieve and bring confidence to reach our big goal.
If you liked our collection of motivational quotes for life, feel free to share with your family, friends, colleagues or even the person you drink beer in the bar. Let us know in the comment, which quote you think is motivational.