Business is an independent profession, there is both high risk and profit in this profession. Business is all about marketing and innovation. Business gives us the opportunity to become a leader, to innovate and to research with the market. We can understand the originality of need and demand and supply. Doesn’t matter what the business size is it is a great profession a person can choose. Business is all about entrepreneurship, you got to solve new problems and come up with new ideas. So yes if you are into the business profession and losing motivation to work on it or to stick with it. Here are some motivational business quotes for you.
Motivational Business Quotes
- “Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give — with a few exceptions — generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work.” — Ben Silbermann, founder of Pinterest
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States
- “Every time we launch a feature, people yell at us.” — Angelo Sotira, co-founder of deviantART
- “Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.” — Anthony Volodkin, founder of Hype Machine
- “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” — Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy’s
- “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” — Steve Jobs, co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc.
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” — Helen Keller, American author, political activist and lecturer
- “Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.” — Paul Rand
- “Always think outside the box and embrace opportunities that appear, wherever they might be.” — Lakshmi Mittal
- “Don’t worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop.” — Jeffrey Zeldman
- “If you can’t feed a team with two pizzas, it’s too large.” — Jeff Bezos, Founder, and CEO of Amazon
- “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” — Zig Ziglar
- “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” — Thomas Edison, co-founder of General Electric
- “The stars will never align, and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.” — Tim Ferriss
- “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.” — Jack Dorsey
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs, co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc
- “Always look for the fool in the deal. If you don’t find one, it’s you.” — Mark Cuban,
- “The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.” — Ingvar Kamprad, founder of IKEA
- “Nothing works better than just improving your product.” — Joel Spolsky, co-founder of Stack Overflow
- “Get five or six of your smartest friends in a room and ask them to rate your idea.” — Mark Pincus,
- “Money is like gasoline during a road trip. You don’t want to run out of gas on your trip, but you’re not doing a tour of gas stations.” — Tim O’Reilly,
- “Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.” — Chris Dixon,
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” — Bill Gates
- “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” — Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance
- “Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” — Golda Meir
- “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” — Jason Fried,
- “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” — Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn co-founder
- “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” — Tony Hsieh
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” — Wayne Huizenga, prolific American business person, owner of Blockbuster Video and the Miami Dolphins.
- “Stay self-funded as long as possible.” — Garrett Camp, founder of Expa, Uber, and StumbleUpon
Business Makes You Organized
When you get to own a business, you can operate the way you want, you have the flexibility of time to operate. In business, every businessman has its own goal and the move forward to it. In business, we got to discover our interpersonal working skills. It helps to boost our creativity and productivity. The best part of the business is that there is no fear of getting fired. In business, we have the independence to work in our own way. In business we become all in one, we learn accounting, management, finance and supply chain all by own self and experiences. There is also a high risk in business, there are ups and downs in business which teach us a lot. Business helps us to keep patience, we get to keep our cool when we are running a business. If you have gone through our motivational business quotes, you can summarize that the main motto is to be productive, patience and innovative.
Feel free to share these motivational business quotes with your friends and family.