Learning has no age limits. Every day we learn something new in our life. Men and Women are full of errors. But people who like to learn from their surroundings shine in life. The process of learning is overwhelming, there is many things to learn from this world but not enough time to devote to learning actually. Whenever we fell into a situation where we feel like giving up or we will be never able to learn what we actually want in that time we have,
In this article, we have collected learning quotes for you, which are mainly focused on inspiration and motivations. These learning quotes are collected from writers, poets, from teachers, entrepreneurs, philosophers and even from movie dialogues. We hope you will find them interesting and inspiring. Here we share our learning quotes.
- “The ability to speak exactly is intimately related to the ability to know exactly.” –Wendell Berry
- “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” –Albert Einstein
- “Enlightenment is man’s leaving his self-caused immaturity. Immaturity is the incapacity to use one’s intelligence without the guidance of another. Such immaturity is self-caused if it is not caused by lack of intelligence, but by lack of determination and courage to use one’s intelligence without being guided by another. Sapere Aude! Have the courage to use your own intelligence! is therefore the motto of the enlightenment.” –Immanuel Kant
- “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” –Benjamin Franklin
- “It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning.” –Claude Bernard
- “Learning is synthesizing seemingly divergent ideas and data.” –Terry Heick
- “It may be that when we no longer know what to do we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go we have come to our real journey. The mind that is not baffled is not employed. The impeded stream is the one that sings.”
- “If you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you haven’t learning anything”
- “The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.v –Alvin Toffler
- “All the world is a laboratory to the inquiring mind.”–Martin Fisher
- “It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.” –Harry S Truman
- “You aren’t learning anything when you’re talking.” –Lyndon B. Johnson
- “There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.”
- “I never learned from a man who agreed with me.” –Robert A. Heinlein
- “Have more than thou showest, Speak less than thou knowest, Lend less than thou owest, Ride more than thou goest, Learn more than thou trowest, Set less than thou throwest.’”
- “Expecting all children the same age to learn from the same materials is like expecting all children the same age to wear the same size clothing”
- “Transfer is important, but think first about the learner, then about their native environments. Then, further, let’s hope for the self-initiated application of knowledge. Unprompted. Unformatted. The spontaneous, personal, and creative application of understanding in dynamic physical and digital environments.”
- “There are four powers: memory and intellect, desire and covetousness. The two first are mental and the others sensual. The three senses sight, hearing, and smell cannot well be prevented; touch and taste not at all.”
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. “
- “He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.”
- “Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to one’s self-esteem. That is why young children, before they are aware of their own self-importance, learn so easily. “
- “Only the curious will learn and only the resolute overcome the obstacles to learning. The quest quotient has always excited me more than the intelligence quotient. “
- “Expecting all children the same age to learn from the same materials is like expecting all children the same age to wear the same size clothing.”
- “Teenagers learn best by doing things, they learn best in teams and they learn best by doing things for real – all the opposite of what mainstream schooling actually does. “
- “If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”
- “In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the future. The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a world that no longer exists. “
- “We now accept the fact that learning is a lifelong process of keeping abreast of change. And the most pressing task is to teach people how to learn. “
Learning Is Motivation
Learning gives us the motivation to understand the world around us, it gives us the opportunity to use our knowledge wisely. There are still some people in the world, who deny learning new things, they are kind of stubborn. It’s an actual loss for them. Each of us has our own perception of learning. Some people like to learn from experience, some from reading books and some like to admire wise sayings and quotes from public figures.
As we have said earlier, each person has their own procedure of learning, each has their own capacity. People who love to learn will devote their time and energy to learning new things. They keep sure to enlighten their inner knowledge about the world so that they can face any obstacles during their life.
We believe that the learning quotes we shared with you guys help you to go through the importance of learning about life and surroundings. Let us know in the comment section which learning quotes find you well and you would like to share with your friends and family.