Having good health should be our first priority if we want to lead a happy life. We all are known to this phase the if money is lost nothing is lost, but if health is lost something is lost. We might able to regain the money that we lost, but it will be hard to regain the health that we will lose. Good health means positive energy and a sound mind. If we practice daily to maintain good health, it helps us to boost our minds and develop our creative skills.
People are not maintaining their health very well, they lack sleep nowadays, stays night light. Good health gives the condition of complete mental, physical and social prosperity. Are you looking for motivation to keep your health good? You are tired of your unhealthy routine but need the inspiration to make things right, then we guess this inspirational quotes for health will give you time to think why it needs to have good health.
Inspirational Quotes for Health
- “Health is the crown on the well person’s head that only the ill person can see.”- Robin Sharma
- “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”-Mahatma Gandhi
- “The mind and body are not separate. what affects one, affects the other.”
- “The first wealth is health.”
- “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.”
- “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”
- “I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.”
- “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.”
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Herman Hesse
- “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.”
- “Maybe the only vow we ever need to offer the one we love is this: I will never, not for a sliver of a second, make you feel alone.” — Tyler Knott Gregson
- “It’s a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that’s been important to you. It’s actually not all that pleasurable. I don’t know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can’t bear an hour without somebody’s company.”
- “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”
- “Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.”
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
- “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.'” — Tom Hanks
- “In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.” — Theodor Reik
- “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.”
- “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.”
- “I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings.”
- “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.”
- “She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person.”
- “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.”
- “There is no diet that will do what eating healthy does. Skip the diet. Just eat healthy.”
- “The ingredients of health and long life, and great temperance, open air, easy labor, and little care.”
- “We know that food is a medicine, perhaps the most powerful drug on the planet with the power to cause or cure most disease.”
- “Think positively and exercise daily, eat healthy, work hard, stay strong, build faith, worry less, read more, and be happy.”
- “The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.”
- “You can’t expect to look like a million bucks if you eat from the dollar menu.”
- “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.”
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
Having A Sound Help Is Important
The importance of having good health cannot be explained in phrases until one really experiences it. All these wise and inspirational quotes for health can embark to the persistence of having good health. There are many people who take granted of their good health and don’t fully appreciate what complex and amazing functions our bodies do until its too late to realize.
When your bodies is in good working order, and you are feeling well fit and healthy, you can enjoy every aspect of your life. You feel good and you look good. You feel fresh and grateful to live in this world. All these quotes we share are combined from the saying of many doctors, fitness enthusiasts, actors, and actresses. Let us know in the comment section which inspirational quotes for health-giving you the motivation to keep good health.
Feel free to share these valuable quotes with your friends and family.