Love is the feeling that makes everything special around us. Without love and emotion, our life is robotic. If you fall in love it can make you feel happier than you have ever been, also sadder than you have ever been and sometimes angrier that you have even been in life. Love can make you feel elated and delated at the same time.
When you are in love you forget about the world, you want to think about a specific individual all the time, where ever you go you miss that significant person. You look for the perfect word to impress the person you fall in love, so yes if you are looking for some inspiration to make the big move to share your emotion with your soul mate, here are some inspirational quotes about love, which you will find helpful.
Inspirational Quotes About Love
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
- “Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.”
- “Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.”
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”- Hellen Keller
- “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
- “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
- “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.”
- “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.”
- “When you adopt the viewpoint that there is nothing that exists that is not part of you, that there is no one who exists who is not part of you, that any judgment you make is self-judgment, that any criticism you level is self-criticism, you will wisely extend to yourself an unconditional love that will be the light of the world.”
- “A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we take vacations, why we sleep late, why we buy new shoes, why we spoil ourselves from time to time. We feel comfortable doing things which add quality and beauty to life.”
- “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.”
- “It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death.”
- “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses”-Lao Tzu
- “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
- “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”
- “The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain. Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter’s oven? And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives? When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see in truth that you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”
- “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.”
- “I found in my research that the biggest reason people aren’t more self-compassionate is that they are afraid they’ll become self-indulgent. They believe self-criticism is what keeps them in line. Most people have gotten it wrong because our culture says being hard on yourself is the way to be.”-Kristen Neff
- “If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.”
- “Every person has to love at least one bad partner in their lives to be truly thankful for the right one.”
Love Gives The Rythm Of Sensation
People feel the sensation when they associate closely with the love of their love. They look for options and opportunities to make their soulmate special.
There are plenty of ways to express love through body language or just words, in this article as we shared inspirational quotes about love, and you can choose anyone to express your love. Life is short, we come in this world for a short period of time. If you ever come across to love a person you are afraid to express your feelings, it might end up the normal friendly relationship. It is better to express your emotion rather than suffer. Falling in love can be difficult and amazing at the same time, but still, we choose to fall in love.
We hope our inspiration quotes about love gives you the self-confidence and make you understand the power of love. Feel free to share the love quotes with your soul mate and bring a smile to his/her face.