Marriage strengthens the bond between two lovers. It is not easy. In marriage, it takes sacrifices, compromises and revealing our own self to the person we want to spend the rest of your lives. In marriage the patience is important. It is hard to find romance in marriage, many people face difficulties in marriage. Some people get tired of the daily routine in marriages, in which the love starts to fade. To give efforts and to pursue the value of marriage it is important to know the ideology of marriage. Here in this article, we shared some of the greatest wise saying to built entrust in marriage. Check out our collection of inspirational marriage quotes here.
Inspirational Marriage Quotes
- “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.”
- “There is no greater happiness for a man than approaching a door at the end of a day knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting for the sound of his footsteps.”
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
- “Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other’s cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music. Give your hearts, but not into each other’s keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together, yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stand apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow.”
- “The essence of marriage is companionship, and the woman you face across the coffee urn every morning for ninety-nine years must be both able to appreciate your jokes and to sympathize with your aspirations.”
- “Marriages are like fingerprints; each one is different and each one is beautiful.”
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
- “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.”
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
- “What is Love? I have met in the streets a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.”
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
- “What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life–to strength each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?”
- “I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”
- “Your absence has not taught me to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.”
- “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.”
- “Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.”
- “My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.”
- “Marriage a bond between a person who never remembers anniversaries and another who never forgets them. “
Marriage Is A Blessing
Marriage is considered one of the greatest blessings in life and getting to live with your spouse who you love the most in a lifetime opportunity for us. Choosing the right spouse is the most important decision in our life.
The idea of settling down or getting married might sound old fashioned in this era, but trust us its a commitment that makes us believe in love more, and make us more responsible. We want someone special to be with us for the rest of our life.
From the day we take wedding vows, we strive ourselves in a commitment, a Marriage ceremony is the best day s of our life. Celebrating our love and making a lifetime commitment with the person we want to live. But the wedding day is just the beginning of the marriage, there are a lot of days to come, hardships, amazing highs, and crushing lows.
It doesn’t matter what happens in our married life, the most important thing is facing the future together. We need to keep the flame of love alive, because that what s the marriage successful. We have to go through many things in our life, work, tasks, pet, household chores and looking after the kids. Doing this thing, in somewhat we might lose interest in our married life. That is why it is important to go through our inspirational marriage quotes.
Hope you will share them with your spouse, friends, and family.