A sense of humor can be used as a major defense in all terms of troubles. It is a sense of humor that give us the encouragement to go through our ups and downs. Fer few find this ability, to find humor in the ups and downs of life. A sense of humor gives us a new perspective and an outlook of viewing our circumstances. When we use our sense of humor we create an ambiance of laughter. It is laughter that gives us an energetic feeling, even after some time passes, we still find ourselves giggling and chuckling with a joke or comeback that we never imagined. So here if you are lacking or not understanding the importance of good sense of humor, check out our good sense of humor quotes.
Good Sense Of Humor Quotes
- “A sense of humor is the best indicator that you will recover; it is often the best indicator that people will love you. Sustain that and you have hope.”
- “Humor can make a serious difference. In the workplace, at home, in all areas of life – looking for a reason to laugh is necessary. A sense of humor helps us to get through the dull times, cope with the difficult times, enjoy the good times and manage the scary times.”
- “Senses of humor define people, as factions, deeper rooted than religious or political opinions. When carrying out everyday tasks, opinions are rather easy to set aside, but those whom a person shares a sense of humor with are his closest friends. They are always there to make the biggest influence.”
- “The funny thing about the heart is a soft heart is a strong heart, and a hard heart is a weak heart.”
- ““It stands to reason that anyone who learns to live well will die well. The skills are the same: being present in the moment, and humble, and brave, and keeping a sense of humor. “
- “And I ask myself what it is about me that makes this wonderful, beautiful woman return. Is it because I’m pathetic, helpless in my current state, completely dependent on her? Or is it my sense of humour, my willingness to tease her, to joke my way into painful, secret places? Do I help her understand herself? Do I make her happy? Do I do something for her that her husband and son can’t do? Has she fallen in love with me?
As the days pass and I continue to heal, my body knitting itself back together, I begin to allow myself to think that she has.”
- “Laughter provides a great feeling, and even after the moment has passed, you will still find yourself chuckling as you think back to the humor in the situation that caused you to laugh in the first place.”
- “Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.”
- “If you can find humor in your own troubles, you will actually begin to see them in a different light.”
- ” that what I say is always funny. Although I do put a lot of importance on humor, because I think it helps us keep things in perspective, and even when it doesn’t succeed in doing that, at least it keeps us sane. And if it doesn’t do that, it still makes us laugh – and laughing is good for you.”
- “My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart.”
- “In scientists’ opinion, good humor is able to extend human life by 7 and even more years. And this applies even to people whose health is not perfect, in general. Such is the ‘magic’ of good humor, the scientists say.”
- “While humor does come naturally to some (but in my family, we don’t make nose jokes), everyone can learn the joy of making other people giggle. What a gift to the world!”
- “A sense of humor is high on my list of virtues, in interplay with humility and compassion and a capacity to change when that is the right thing to do.”
- “Humor is inescapable, and humor may have far reaching consequences – these are two intriguing reasons for the relevance of studying humor in relation to work and in organizations.”
- “Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment. “
- “Ricky Gervais, Louis CK, Anthony Jeselnik and I have the same sense of humor. They’re just better at it than I am.”
- “Humor is a powerful skill, one that can enhance productivity, build relationships, boost revenue, improve health, and increase happiness.”
- “The gift of humor may be one of the most important gifts you can give to your friends and family. Words are the most powerful drug of mankind.”
- “A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.”
We Need Sense Of Humor In Life
In life, if we don’t have a good sense of humor, we will become bored with our daily life, as we said earlier to have a sense of humor is very important in our life. A sense of humor helps to see the world in a funny way, it doesn’t matter what we are going through if we have friends with a good sense of humor, his/ her sense of humor will motivate us.
A person who has a great sense of humor, can entertain and make other people laugh without scripted lines, he/ she just go with the flow and come back with phrases that we are not ready for. If you have friends or colleagues around you with a good sense of humor count your self lucky. Your working life will become boring if you don’t have a colleague with no sense of humor, you will lose interest in the conversation and even in your work.
So yes if you have gone through our good sense of humor quotes, you already realized the importance of a good sense of humor in our life. Feel free to share these wise sayings and quotes with your friends and colleagues.