We all have a goal, an ambition in our life. But it takes courage to follow one’s dream. We all are interested to make it large, to make something different. But spontaneous failure and lack of motivation lead us to sacrifice our dream. We chose to be a better human being and to live happily to follow our dreams, but not everyone gets our point. Yes we lose hope from it, but if you are truly passionate you should follow your dreams, Here we enlisted some of the greatest philosophers and wise people collections of following your dream quotes, which you will surely get inspired. Just go through all of the wise words and phrases and try to redeem within the words so that you can be motivated and passionate about your dream.
Follow Your Dreams Quotes
- “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” -A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
- “Love what you do and do what you love. Don’t listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life.” — Ray Bradbury.
- “Ignore everybody who tries to tell you what to do or think. Follow your own instincts and goals.”
- “I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.” – Venus Williams.
- “Fear is a limiting factor, and it’s present in all of us, but moving past that fear is essential for success.”
- “It’s easy to get lost in thinking only about the challenges and obstacles before you. Instead, think only about your ultimate destination.”
- “It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” -Jim Carrey.
- “Some people throttle their potential by refusing to think “what if?” and ignoring what’s truly important to them in life. You have to start dreaming before you can achieve anything”
- Never be ashamed! There’s some who will hold it against you, but they are not worth bothering with.” – J. K. Rowling.
- “Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” — Nelson Mandela.
- “Every milestone is a miniature victory in the road to achieving your goals. Don’t neglect or underestimate them.”
- “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” — Seth Godin.
- “I have lots of things to prove to myself. One is that I can live my life fearlessly.” -Oprah Winfrey.
- “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” — John Wooden.
- “The moment you believe you can’t do it, everything else begins to crumble. Never stop believing.”
- “You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” — Charles Buxton.
- Many people convince themselves they’ll have time for their dreams in the future–but there’s never a better time than now. Make time for your dreams.”
- “If your dreams are big, people will mock you for them. Forget those people; they will not help you succeed.”
- “To be a human being is to be in a state of tension between your appetites and your dreams, and the social realities around you and your obligations to your fellow man.” – John Updike.
- “You can’t follow your dreams at a leisurely pace. You need to give them 100 percent of your effort if you want to achieve them.”
- ” Our dreams are often at odds with our realities, demanding freedoms and resources we may not have. But this doesn’t make them impossible to achieve.”
- “Persistence is much of what separates the successful from the pure wishful thinkers. Distinguish yourself by staying motivated even in the toughest of circumstances.”
- “Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told.” – Alan Keightley.
- This is the realization that fuels most people to follow their dreams relentlessly. Staying complacent never led anybody to greatness.”
- “When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” — Mary Kay Ash.
- “I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.” – Walter Cronkite.
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!’”
- “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.”
Our Environment Is Important In Following Dream
Our surroundings, environment and our family play a big role in our motivations. If we don’t get a supportive environment we might lose hope to follow our dreams, but once a wise old man said if there is no one with you, you should go alone, that’s the kind of motivation we need. We have to keep patience if we want to follow our dreams, we have to wait for the right opportunities to grab it, which will be the first step to follow our dream and make it happen. Every big personality in this world followed their dream to reach their goal. We also need to cut out the toxic people around us who demotivate us to follow our dream and passion. It’s better to have no one support rather than not supporting you. Also, we have to keep in mind we cannot harm anyone or society while following our dream or passion. If you have gone through our collection of following your dream quotes you already got the idea of what message we wanted to deliver.