Happiness is a feeling that everyone admires. Everyone loves to be happy because the feeling of happiness brings joy to our mental health. It boosts our mood and we enjoy the rest of the day. People have a different perception of the feeling of happiness. As we have talked about earlier in one of our blogs, especially about happiness. For some people, happiness relies on small things, like spending time with family or with the loved one. Some people feel happy when they get to motivate or help someone. On the other hand, there are people who misjudge their happiness with their wants. Which we will talk about later in this content after sharing the feeling of happiness quotes with you.
If you are looking for motivation and inspiration to know the true meaning of happiness, then you should have a look at our feeling of happiness quotes.
Feeling Of Happiness Quotes
- “Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression and respect.”
- “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.”
- “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.”– Albert Camus
- “The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.”
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.”
- “As people spin faster and faster in the pursuit of merely personal happiness, they become exhausted in the futile effort of chasing themselves.”
- “Whoever is happy will make others happy.”– Anne Frank
- “People are unhappy when they get something too easily. You have to sweat – that’s the only moral they know.”
- “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”
- “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”-Denis Waitley
- “Family, friends, a good laugh and beautiful weather are the best cures.”
- “Happiness consists more in conveniences of pleasure that occur everyday than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom.”
- “To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.”
- “To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.”– Buddha
- “There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human—in not having to be just happy or just sad—in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time.”
- “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.”– Carl Jung
- “Happiness is a way station between too little and too much.”
- “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.”
- “Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers’ gardens.”– Earl Nightingale
- “I think the key to life is just being a happy person, and happiness will bring you success.”
- “If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else.”
- “My family didn’t have a lot of money, and I’m grateful for that. Money is the longest route to happiness.”
- “The essence of philosophy is that a man should so live that his happiness shall depend as little as possible on external things.”
- “Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.”
- “Give a man health and a course to steer, and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not.”
- “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
- “Happiness is being content with what you have, living in freedom and liberty, having a good family life and good friends.”
Giving Is The Real Happiness
As you have gone through our feeling of happiness of quotes, you already had the idea that the feeling of happiness is a set of our mind, We have control in our feeling of happiness. Our happiness totally depends on us. Rather than finding happiness on the goods, we should start to respect the emotions that give us happiness. You might have all the things in the world but still, you may remain unhappy. Our wants to give us a temporary feeling of happiness. And we know it frustrating for us when happiness comes for a short time for us.
So how do you can feel happiness? Well that is a difficult question, and we are not expert ot give you the advice, but all we can suggest is to spread love and help the one in needs, don’t take anything for granted if you are blessed with sound health and fortune. Try to make your table long, share your blessings with the one in needs, we can say it will surely give you mental satisfaction, And when you are mentally satisfied, you will get the feeling of happiness.
Hope you liked our feeling of happiness quotes,, let us know which quotes were inspiring to you.