Family happiness is the most valuable thing for us. We love it when we get to see our family happy. Only blessed one has a good bond with their family. Not every family is a happy family. There are still these kinds of family exist, where you will see no connections or emotions. There are people who don’t bother about family happiness, which is kind of frustrating. That’s why for those who need to value family happiness, and why it’s really important, we have covered our collection of family happiness quotes for you.
You can share these family happiness quotes with your friends, mother, father, sibling, uncles, and colleagues.
Family Happiness Quotes
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” –George Burns
- “The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.” –Marge Kennedy
- “Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness.” –John C. Maxwell
- “Treat your family like friends and your friends like family.”
- “Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.” –Wanda Hope Carter
- “Stick to the basics, hold on to your family and friends – they will never go out of fashion.” –Niki Taylor
- “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” –Richard Bach
- “Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.” –Jane Howard
- “Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” –Brad Henry
- “The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.” –Lee Iacocca
- “When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you.” –Guy Lafleu
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” –Michael J. Fox
- “The memories we make with our family is everything.” –Candace Cameron Bure
- “Family is family.” –Linda Linney
- “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.” –Albert Einstein
- “Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space.” –Evan Esar
- “Where there is family, there is love.”
- “Family gives you the roots to stand tall and strong.”
- “Family is the heart of a home.”
- “My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” –Michael Imperioli
- “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” –George Bernard Shaw
- “The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself.” –Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Think of your family today and every day thereafter, don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family.” –Josiah
- “Our family is a circle of strength of love with every birth and every union the circle grows.”
- “There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues… are created, strengthened and maintained.” –Winston Churchill
- “Blended families: woven together by choice, strengthened together by love, tested by everything, and each uniquely ours.”
- “Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones that would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.”
- “Family is not defined by our genes, it is built and maintained through love.”
- “I didn’t give you the gift of life, but life gave me the gift of you.”
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” –George Santayana
- “The family – that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to.” –Dodie Smith
- “It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it.” –Peter Buffett
- “In time of test, family is best.” –Burmese Proverb
- “It’s all about the quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.” –Philip Green
- “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” –Desmond Tutu
- “I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.” –Lil’ Kim
- “The family is the first essential cell of human society.” –Pope John XXIII
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” –1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- “Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts.”
- “Being part of a family means smiling for photos.” –Harry Morgan
- “Family ties mean that no matter how much you might want to run from your family, you can’t.”
Family Happiness Gives Us Mental Strength
Family plays a major role in our self-development, no wonder why the great writers, thinkers, observers have great insight into the importance of family happiness. It is really important to have a great bond with every family member. Our life becomes busy, and we get only a limited amount of time to spend with our family members. Either it’s Christmas day or Thanksgiving day, we try to spend the holiday with our family. Because their happiness is the most important thing that melts our hearts.
Family happiness is a motivation for us when we get to see our family being happy, we try our best to uphold that happiness no matter what. When families are together, any challenges we face seem easy to bear.
When we achieve something in life, no person but only the family members are the ones who get happy and feel proud of us.
We should always try to keep our family happy and do the things in life where they won’t get sad. We shouldn’t take too much pressure to make them proud, but try to do something that will at least make them happy because we are happy, and that was all the main theme of our family happiness quotes.