We are afraid of failure. We fret it, we try our best to avoid. Because we are scared to lose hope though of our failure. It disheartens us, destroys our motivations. Failure and success can be marked as the two different aspects of human life. All human being has its own positive and negative side. It’s normal that we fail in our efforts and start to panic. But in real failure shouldn’t be discouraged, the motto is to try again and again until you get to see the stair of success.
The main purpose of the failure quotes is to motivate you guys to try something different and not to lose hope so that you can achieve your goal. We have a collection of failure quotes marked by many famous and wise people in this world, who shared their sayings through their experiences. We believe this quote will be life-changing for you if you read this and really try to understand the real meaning behind it.
- ” I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.“
- “No man ever achieved worth-while success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure.”
- “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”
- “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha
- “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.”
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
- “A man may fail many times but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”
- “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.”- Jk Rowling
- “Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not”
- “A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.”
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”
- “Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead-end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.”
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”-Mark Zuckerberg
- “Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble”-Shah Rukh Khan
- “To be wrong is nothing unless you continue to remember it.”-Confucius
- “Life is full of screwups. You’re supposed to fail sometimes. It’s a required part of the human existance.”
- “When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel.”
- “Part of being a man is learning to take responsibility for your successes and for your failures. You can’t go blaming others or being jealous. Seeing somebody else’s success as your failure is a cancerous way to live.”
- “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustrations were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.”
- “It’s only when you risk failure that you discover things. When you play it safe, you’re not expressing the utmost of your human experience.”
- “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.”
- “You build on failure. You use it as a steppingstone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.”
- “Children have a lesson adults should learn, to not be ashamed of failing, but to get up and try again. Most of us adults are so afraid, so cautious, so ‘safe,’ and therefore so shrinking and rigid and afraid that it is why so many humans fail. Most middle-aged adults have resigned themselves to failure.”
- “The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.”
- “What do you first do when you learn to swim? You make mistakes, do you not? And what happens? You make other mistakes, and when you have made all the mistakes you possibly can without drowning – and some of them many times over – what do you find? That you can swim? Well – life is just the same as learning to swim! Do not be afraid of making mistakes, for there is no other way of learning how to live!”
Failure Is The Pillar Of Success
We all know this famous quotes that Failure is the pillar of success. Don’t let your failure haunt you down. In our life, every day we face challenges, we take a risk and we fail. But we shouldn’t stop doing that. The more we try the more experience we get, and it leads to beat our failure. Failure resembles that you are still trying, it is easy to quote, but it takes courage to step up and move forward. Failure makes us fearless with our actions, when we have a mindset that we have nothing to lose, it helps us to prosper.
As you have gone through our collection of failure quotes, the wisdom, and inspiring quotes we meant to be covered in our article so that it brings back confidence on yourselves. We should endure our failure and turn it into positive energy to reach our ultimate goal.