Equality in everything is a matter that should be focused on. Equality refers that all men and women are equal and we should entitle to this term that All Men are born free and will always continue to live equally, in respect of their rights. We should hold the beliefs to be self-evident of the back all men are created equally. But the saddest part is not many people practices it wisely. The idea of equality comes on terms that men are equal in every aspect of life, society or even in the country. To enlighten the fact about equality here are some collection of equality quotes.
- “I hate to hear you talk about all women as if they were fine ladies instead of rational creatures. None of us want to be in calm waters all our lives.”
- “People shouldn’t be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”
- “A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.”
- “I do not think, sir, you have any right to command me, merely because you are older than I, or because you have seen more of the world than I have; your claim to superiority depends on the use you have made of your time and experience.”
- “Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.”
- “A woman knows very well that, though a wit sends her his poems, praises her judgment, solicits her criticism, and drinks her tea, this by no means signifies that he respects her opinions, admires her understanding, or will refuse, though the rapier is denied him, to run through the body with his pen.”
- “To call woman the weaker sex is a libel; it is man’s injustice to woman. If by strength is meant brute strength, then, indeed, is woman less brute than man. If by strength is meant moral power, then woman is immeasurably man’s superior. Has she not greater intuition, is she not more self-sacrificing, has she not greater powers of endurance, has she not greater courage? Without her, man could not be. If nonviolence is the law of our being, the future is with woman. Who can make a more effective appeal to the heart than woman?”
- “Wasn’t that the point of the book? For women to realize, We are just two people. Not that much separates us. Not nearly as much as I’d thought.”
- “I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.”
- “Equality is not a concept. It’s not something we should be striving for. It’s a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women, and the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who’s confronted with it. We need equality. Kinda now.”
- “Wherever you find a great man, you will find a great mother or a great wife standing behind him — or so they used to say. It would be interesting to know how many great women have had great fathers and husbands behind them.”
- “My own sex, I hope, will excuse me, if I treat them like rational creatures, instead of flattering their fascinating graces, and viewing them as if they were in a state of perpetual childhood, unable to stand alone.”
- “I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.”
- “All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”
- “I’m not a concept. Too many guys think I’m a concept or I complete them or I’m going to ‘make them alive’…but I’m just a fucked up girl who’s looking for my own peace of mind. Don’t assign me yours.”
- “If women are expected to do the same work as men, we must teach them the same things.”
- “Women who love themselves are threatening; but men who love real women, more so.”
- “We are all equal in the fact that we are all different. We are all the same in the fact that we will never be the same. We are united by the reality that all colours and all cultures are distinct & individual. We are harmonious in the reality that we are all held to this earth by the same gravity. We don’t share blood, but we share the air that keeps us alive. I will not blind myself and say that my black brother is not different from me. I will not blind myself and say that my brown sister is not different from me. But my black brother is he as much as I am me. But my brown sister is she as much as I am me.”
- “My imagination makes me human and makes me a fool; it gives me all the world and exiles me from it.”
- “There is no female mind. The brain is not an organ of sex. As well speak of a female liver.”
Equality Is By Birth Right
People should have equality in every term, it doesn’t matter if its social equality, education equality, medical equality, or even economic equality.
As we have mentioned some of the equality prospects, here is what we believe in each term.
First lets come to the fact, that all men and women require education it is our by birthrights, to develop a nation, to represent a county all men and women should have equal opportunity in learning and making themselves educated. Social equality implies that all the residents are qualified for equivalent status in the public arena and nobody is qualified for exceptional benefits. There should not be any differentiation of position and caste, colors, race, groups, and classes. All should have an equivalent chance to build up their character.
Let come on medical equality, we human have our own characteristics, and every person should have the right for proper medical treatment. And lastly, every man should be prioritized, you may never know who will come to great help in developing a country’s economic growth.
Hope you understand the deep meaning of our equality quotes, feel free to share this saying with your friends and family.