Some bonds are made from heaven. The bond between father and daughter is a real example of it. Fathers are the role model and the first love for a daughter. A person who looks up to. And for father his daughter means the world to him, he will do anything to save his little princess. This is a bond that is never meant to be broken. If you are looking for some sweet and loving daughter dad quotes then you are in the right place.
We value every relationship, especially when the relationship is made from the bloodline, like dad and daughter, or dad and son. A dad takes care of his family and protects his family members like a shield. It doesn’t matter what’s the occasion is, if its Father’s day, or your dad’s birthday or you just want to remind how much you love your dad as a daughter, you are welcome to use this daughter’s dad quotes.
Daughter Dad Quotes
- “When my daughter says ‘Daddy I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more.” – Stanley Behrman
- “To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.” – Euripides
- “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” – Richard Bach
- “It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.” – Dawn French
- “One of the greatest things about daughters is how they adored you when they were little; how they rushed into your arms with electric delight and demanded that you watch everything they do and listen to everything they say. Those memories will help you through less joyous times when their adoration is replaced by embarrassment or annoyance and they don’t want you to see what they are doing or hear what they are saying. And yet, you will adore your daughter every day of her life, hoping to be valued again, but realizing how fortunate you were even if you only get what you already got.” – Michael Josephson
- “Having a daughter makes you see things in a different way. This is my only girl. So I don’t care what it takes to protect her. You can call it what you want to call it. As long as you treat her the same way I treat her, like my princess, I don’t mind.” – Tracy Morgan
- “I’ve made it my business to observe fathers and daughters. And I’ve seen some incredible, beautiful things. Like the little girl who’s not very cute – her teeth are funny, and her hair doesn’t grow right, and she’s got on thick glasses – but her father holds her hand and walks with her like she’s a tiny angel that no one can touch. He gives her the best gift a woman can get in this world: protection. And the little girl learns to trust the man in her life. And all the things that the world expects from women – to be beautiful, to soothe the troubled spirit, heal the sick, care for the dying, send the greeting card, bake the cake – all of those things become the way we pay the father back for protecting us.” – Adriana Trigiani
- “Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters, there is something which there are no words to express.” – Joseph Addison
- “He sweeps her hair back from her ears and he swings her above his head. He says she is his émerveillement, he says he will never leave her, not in a million years.” – Anthony Doerr
- Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad.” – Unknown
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
- “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” – Unknown
- “The love between a father and daughter is forever.” – Unknown
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
- “A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.” – Ama H. Vanniarachchy
- “A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.” – Dr. James Dobson
- “Fathers, be your daughter’s first love and she’ll never settle for anything less.”
- “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” – Hedy Lamarr
- “I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.” – Lady Gaga
- “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” – Gloria Naylor
Dads Are The Role Model For Daughter
Dads play an important role in their daughter’s life. A good dad helps to build their daughters’ self-worth, self-esteem and body image. A strong dad can only make his daughter mentality broad and strong. A daughter who has a close relationship with their dad become strong and unique and face society without any hesitation.
A dad’s support is the most important and only thing that a dad needs. A girl only can be empowered and groomed well if she has a supporting dad. If you have a strong and good bonding with your father, you can count yourself lucky, as not every dad daughter relationship is not sweet. Sometimes there is a communication gap, that holds the bond between dad and daughter.
It is really important to maintain a good bond between daughter and dad, as this is the purest relationship that one can rely on. If you have gone through our daughter’s dad quotes, you can easily understand that the quotes are humorous and influencing at the same time.
Feel free to share these quotes with your dad if you want to express your humbleness.