The motivation for work gives us guidance to take our job seriously. Motivation not only provides guidance but also give us the extra nudge to make thing happens in a rightful way. If you want to motivate yourself, your colleagues or the important people of your life, then these unique work motivational quotes will come in advantage.
It is us who can motivate our self or others, these work motivational quotes are just metaphors or sayings by some great people who are giving signs to work hard for our goal. Work is not always easy, sometimes the stress and workload hamper our productivity.
There is no person in the world who can say they never face any problem and obstacles in their work. Athletes, business persons, authors, actors doers, achievers all of them worked hard to reach their goals. And in this article, we collected all the quotes and sayings that came out from their life.
Work Motivational Quotes
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.”
- “If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first six sharpening my axe.”-Abraham Lincoln
- “There will be little rubs and disappointments everywhere, and we are all apt to expect too much; but then, if one scheme of happiness fails, human nature turns to another; if the first calculation is wrong, we make a second better: we find comfort somewhere”
- ” I’ve learned about the poetry and the wisdom and the grace that can be found in the words of people all around us when we simply take the time to listen. “—Dave Isay
- “Be men, or be more than men. Be steady to your purposes and firm as a rock. This ice is not made of such stuff as your hearts may be; it is mutable and cannot withstand you if you say that it shall not.”—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.”
- ” Man is only truly great when he acts from the passions; never irresistible but when he appeals to the imagination.”
- ” Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim.”
- ” Life’s like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending.”
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
- “For artists, scientists, inventors, schoolchildren, and the rest of us, intrinsic motivation—the drive to do something because it is interesting, challenging, and absorbing—is essential for high levels of creativity.”
- ” In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.”
- ” Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and again and bring their friend.”-Walt Disney
- ” The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it. “
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.”
- “I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”
- “It is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.”
- “Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE. “—Joss Whedon
- ” If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
- “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. “―Mark Twain
- ” There’s zero correlation between being the best talker and having the best ideas.”
- “Someone, at some point, came up with this very bad idea that an ordinary individual couldn’t make a difference in the world. I think that’s just a horrible thing. “
- “If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.”
- “Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.”
- “The Answer to the Great Question… Of Life, the Universe and Everything… Is… Forty-two.”
- “Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. “—Ellen Degeneres
- “My mother said to me, “If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.” Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.”—Pablo Picasso
- “Never ruin an apology with an excuse.”
- “Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.”
- “There are no two words in the English language more harmful than “good job.”
- ” Don’t persuade, defend or interrupt. Be curious, be conversational, be real. And listen.”
- “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
Motivation In Work Is The Key To Success
A simple work motivational quotes can spark up the light to work hard and achieve. All the famous people in this world manage to find motivation through their failure or from other people’s advice.
Back in those days, people used to pay to get motivation for work. Can you just believe that? Yes, that’s true. But now the world has internet, and if you are looking for motivations for free, we believe the work motivational quotes shared above are enough.
Every day you will face challenges which you are totally unprepared of. You will feel sophisticated about your work, lose inspiration to work. Everything will feel gloomy, your mood will become cranky. That’s normal, we also face it too. Doesn’t matter if its work or social life, we human need motivation and inspiration in every aspect of our life. So, yes if you ever feel low, trust us we all are on the same page. There is nothing to feel low about. Feel free to use these working quotes with your friends, colleagues or even for yourself. Let u know in the comment which motivational working quotes inspired you the most.