Brainy is the term of being intelligent. Trying to be brainy helps us to think and solve problems. People who are brainy learn from experiences and always try to adapt to new situations. Not every person is born intelligent or acts brainy. Only a few are gifted with intelligence.
Without intelligence and brainy people with their discoveries and inventions, the world is nothing. If we didn’t admire the brainy people work and take it for granted we would have been never able to live comfortably with their inventions and discoveries.
There is no mantra or medicine that will make you a brainy person all of a sudden. We believe your experience and learning capacity from everything will help you to become more mature and intelligent. In this article, we have shared some great brainy quotes for you, which we believe will give you the inspiration to think and solve problems with intelligence.
- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.”
- “Holding onto your anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.” -Buddha
- “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” -John Wooden
- “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”-Søren Kierkegaard
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” -Confucius
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” -Robert Frost
- “A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” -Maya Angelou
- “We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way we are.” -Talmud
- “Education is not the learning of the facts, but the training of the mind to think.” -Albert Einstein
- “The two most important days of your life are the day that you’re born and the day that you find out why.” -Mark Twain
- “The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. If you are attentive, you will see it.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “We learn from experience that men never learn anything from experience.” -George Bernard Shaw
- “If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it.” -Toni Morrison
- “I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.” -Flannery O’Connor
- “Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.” -Elbert Hubbard
- “The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.” -F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Be the person that will take the first step towards personal success. You will be remembered for it.”
- “Each person you meet influences your mental universe in a way that has the potential to make a substantial impact upon the causality of the intellectual development of an entire species.”
- “Health without progress is potential unused, whereas progress without health is potential abused.”
- “A nation’s worth lies not in the value of its currency, but in the character of its people.”
- “It is not about whether you have free will, rather it is about whether you have enough experience to make the best possible wilful decision in the current moment of life.”
- “For self-educated scientists and thinkers such as Charles Darwin, Srinivasa Ramanujan, Leonardo-da-Vinci, Michael Faraday, myself and many others, education is a relentless voyage of discovery. To us education is an everlasting quest for knowledge and wisdom.”
- “Time is basically an illusion created by the mind to aid in our sense of temporal presence in the vast ocean of space. Without the neurons to create a virtual perception of the past and the future based on all our experiences, there is no actual existence of the past and the future. All that there is, is the present.”
- “Some gender norms are healthy, some are unhealthy – you must wake up from the patriarchal sleep to recognize which is which.”
- “Wild animals look good in the jungle, not in the Oval Office.”
- “Humans are lamentably insecure creatures, and often they pick up their modern devices to alleviate that insecurity, in a subconscious attempt to receive some thrill and reward. And the longer we keep on practicing such habit, the more hooked we get to our devices, often to the point of losing our mental stability. So, devices that were mainly invented as a means of communication have become weapons of mental devastation.”
Being Brainy And Utilizing It Is Totally Different
Brainy or Intelligence whatever we use the term it has a great number of detriments to life and success than it has advantages. If we break it down, we all know hard work beat talents. Same as being brainy or intelligent means you can solve any problem of the world without giving it a try or focusing on it. It’s a hoax if we stay lazy and don’t utilize our brain then we are not worthy to be a human.
As we have said earlier, not all people are born intelligent, If all people were born intelligent, then the world would have been full of Einsteins. There is a reason why not all people are intelligent or being brainy. Everything is well balanced to this term, otherwise, every discovery would have been taken for granted.
The main reason for this discussion is to make you believe that even if you feel low because you might have convinced yourself that you are not brainy enough or intelligent enough, but if you try to utilize your own skill you will discover your own kind of intelligence. If you have gone through our collection of brainy quotes, you can see most of them are provided for inspiration and self motivations.
Let us know, which of the brainy quotes is your favorite. Feel free to share it with your friends and family.