Dads are the tree of every family. Dad plays a big role in the family, even in most of the family he is the main bread and butter of the house. Without them, we are nothing, Dad plays a vital role in the development of a child’s brain and self-esteem. It is our dad who warns us from the beginning of the cruel world and helps us to become strong so that we can face the world without fear. It is very important for us to make the person feel special who compromise many things for us. If your dad’s birthday is on the way or the father’s day in coming soon, and you are in a bit of dilemma with words, what to say and how to impress him. Then our collection of best quotes for dad might come to help.
Best Quotes for Dad
- “One of the great lessons I remember my dad constantly emphasizing in our family while I was growing up was “Use your R&I.” That is, use your resourcefulness and initiative. He taught us that we were not victims of the circumstances surrounding us, but rather masters of our own destiny.”
- “Any man can be a Father it takes someone special to be a Dad.”
- “In a nutshell, then, we are right to strive toward becoming a famous dad, a hero in our home, precisely because in our fathering we have the awesome opportunity to reflect God, the ultimate Father.”
- “A dad is someone you should look up to no matter how tall you grow. “
- “Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.”
- “I would rather be the daddy of a romping, roguish crew, of a bright-eyed chubby laddie and a little girl or two, than the monarch of a nation, in his high and lofty seat, taking empty adoration from the subjects at his feet.”
- “Like countless other dads, I believe that my children are the best kids on the planet. Not a day goes by that I don’t thank God for placing them in my life.”
- “A Dad is one who is always there can always be counted on always has time, always encouraging, that is you Dad, Thanks for all you do!”
- “Becoming a father is a challenge to any man’s psyche and there is a fundamental reorganization that you cannot avoid when you begin this journey. Sharing the journey with other dads makes a world of difference.”
- “My Father, my friend, my mentor, to you I want the very best that Father’s Day has to offer. This special day reminds me of how often you’ve been there for me.”
- “My Father, my friend, my mentor, to you I want the very best that Father’s Day has to offer. This special day reminds me of how often you’ve been there for me.
- “As fathers, we look to the dads a few stages ahead of us as we equip ourselves to be the parents our children need on any given day.”
- “How pleasant it is for a father to sit at his child’s board. It is like an aged man reclining under the shadow of an oak which he has planted.”
- “The extension of the positive characteristics of a father can contribute more to the healing of a nation than all the money-laden do good programs combined. It is these caring, compassionate, respectful and loving attributes that can not only encourage and heal a family, but can be extended outward to a neighborhood, a town, a city, a territory, a region, and a country.”
- “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.”
- “I would define a leader as a person who puts the welfare of the group above himself. It’s the same thing with fathers.”
- “Recently I noticed my father’s watch in a dark corner of my safety deposit box. Its presence there exemplified the great value I had assigned it. As I turned the watch in my hand, I remembered my father’s commitment to being on time … always … if not early.”
- “To be a father requires patience, love and giving up the ‘all about me’ attitude.”
- “What works for one couple or father may not work for another couple or father. You will need to research to locate or help find your comfort zone for you and your growing family.” Jacob Westlin, The Expectant Dad’s Manual An Ultimate Guide for Balancing Work with Fatherhood and Coping with the Responsibilities of Having a New Baby in the Family”
- “Being a father means you have to think fast on your feet. You must be judicious, wise, brave, tender, and willing to put on a frilly hat and sit down to a pretend tea party.”
- “The guys who fear becoming fathers don’t understand that fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man. The end product of child raising is not the child but the parent.”
- “Regardless of the personal relationship you have with your own father, you have to aim to be better.”
Dads Do Everything To Protect Their Child
Dads can do anything to protect their children. It is really important to have a good bond with your dad. When they grow old, and when there is no one around them to take, we should step up to be our side. It’s them who taught us to walk, to learn, dropping us in the school, taking us to the fishing or hiking, sitting on the side while we practice sports, supporting us during our important days. Dad help us to know the true meaning of life with their wise words. Yes, we agree not all the dads are responsible for the way we are portraying. But if you see your dad is a responsible and humble being then you can count your self lucky.
These best dad quotes tell you the importance of having a dad by your side, the person who is your real superhero. Feel free to use these quotes and convey the sayings to your father, or father figures like an uncle, grandfather, big brothers. Let us know in the comment which quotes felt so meaningful.