We have found the best quotes about friendship!
A true friend is always there when you need them, this is what friendship is all about. A friend will help you, empower you and will pick you up when your feeling down.
Friendships can be formed at any stage throughout your life. A good friend will be there through the good times, bad times and when you are just about to give up on a project, hobby or a goal, a true friend will be there to pick you up and bring you back to your best.
Many friendships are formed in childhood and even though these friends may be battling through their own lives when the chips are down a true best friend will always be there for you. So if you have a friend that you have not spoken to in a few years or you might just need someone to help you you through a tough time in your life. Reach out to an old friend that you have not spoken to in a few years. After all, that is what good friendships and true friends are about being able to pick up on a friendship where
Below, we have provided some are favourites quotes about friendships. We hope you will be inspired to get in touch with your bestie once you read them!
Best Quotes About Friendship
- “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.”
- “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.”
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”-Woodrow Wilson
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
- A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.”
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
- “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes”
- “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”
- “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.”
- “Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.”
- “But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.”
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
- “How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give ’em.” Shel Silverstein
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” Ally Condie
- “We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over.” Ray Bradbury
- “Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life-and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next.” Dean Koontz
- “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” Charles Lamb
- “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A friendship that can end never really began.” Publilius Syrus
- “Lovers have a right to betray you. Friends don’t.” Judy Holliday
- “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.” Alice Walker
- “In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.” John Churton Collins
Friendship Plays A Vital Role In Our Life
Friendship for many people is a blend of love, respect, regard, and trust. The general characteristics of a friendship incorporates comparable interests, common regard and a connection to one another, and so as to encounter friendship, you have to have genuine friends in your life. Whatever your own definition of friendship is, friendship is regularly considered as a shared and pleasant connection between two people, and that is something worth being thankful for, as it has been said that an individual who finds a genuine companion has discovered an extremely valuable fortune.
Friendships can mean various things to various individuals. For a few people it is essentially the trust that somebody won’t hurt you and is there for you when times are tough. For other people, it may be just a case of having unlimited love or a friendship of a friend to fall back on. Genuine friendship is a friendship is about basically sharing time together and having someone to call on.
We hope you liked our collection of best quotes about friendship, feel free to share with your loved ones!