Attitude is an interpersonal characteristic that every human has. Attitude can be two types positive and negative. It’s a choice where we should show attitude either it’s positive or negative. Our attitude helps to create an impression in front of people. People are judgemental and easily judge people. Even without knowing a person, an individual judge or throw comments on a person because of his/her attitude. In this article, we will share attitude quotes which is humorous, sentimental, life-changing and motivating.
There is no problem in showing attitude, but it is important to understand the environment and the situation where we need to show attitude, mainly whenever the attitude words come, people stive it as a negative attitude rather than a positive attitude. You will get to see people saying “ you have an attitude problem” this refers to a negative attitude among people. Now we will share our attitude quotes with you.
- “If you have fun and keep a good attitude, people want to work with you.”-James Marsden
- “Your problem isn’t the problem, it’s your attitude about the problem.”
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”- Hellen Keller
- “Only you can control your future.”
- “Youth is really in your attitude, not in what you look like”
- “Life is a daily cleansing. Negativity must be washed away, if you wish to attract positive experiences to your life.”-Leon Brown
- “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.”
- “Attitude is everything.”-Diane von Furstenberg
- “Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.” -Allen
- “Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.”-Charles R. Swindoll
- “My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.”
- “Everybody is a political person, whether you say something or you are silent. A political attitude is not whether you go to parliament; it’s how you deal with your life, with your surroundings.”
- “What was past was past. I suppose that was the general attitude.”
- “The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success.”-Denis Waitley
- “I am just as comfortable in sweats and sneakers as I am in a dress and heels. Attitude is everything! “
- “I learnt early that always being analytical is important for a business. Being analytical as an attitude is more important than just having the aptitude.”
- “A white-boy attitude is ‘I must exclude, denigrate, and leave behind.’ They don’t see it or think about it. It’s a culture”-Donna Brazile
- “My attitude is, do as much as I can while I’m free. And if I’m arrested I’ll still do as much as I can. “
- “Today, I think the attitude is that governing is not necessarily good politics, and the result is that it’s much more partisan and much more divided.”-Leon Panetta
- “My attitude is govern as if you’ve run your last race. That’s not to say I’ve run my last race, but govern with a liberation and a freedom; change your mind frame to operate that way. “
- “The attitude is we live and let live. This is actually an amazing change in values in a rather short time and it’s an example of freedom from religion.”
- “I have very diverse tastes in music, and I don’t, like, make distinctions between what I can’t and can’t listen to. In fact, I could never understand why anybody would do that in the first place. My attitude is, ‘I can’t make music if I don’t like music.”
- “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.”
- “My attitude is there are at least hundreds of interesting startups that are going to get going in every year.”-David Cohen
- “My attitude is that, if you have nothing to hide, why not show it?”-Bradley Wiggins
- “I had an attitude about some work, like television sitcoms. It was selling your soul.”-Christopher Lloyd
- “You need to have a can-do attitude. There is always a way.”
- “The attitude and identity that we want to play with doesn’t change”
- “Pessimism only describes an attitude, and not facts, and hence is entirely subjective.”
- “I’ve certainly had a bad attitude to my job on many occasions. Not since ‘Four Weddings and a Funeral’. I’ve been rather a good boy and really given it everything when I’ve accepted a part since then because I’ve been given much better parts in films.”
Attitude Determines Altitude
Our attitude determines our altitude. It is our choice to have a negative attitude or a positive attitude. A positive attitude will help to reach our goals and make us a more likable person.
If we impose a negative attitude it will make us a dislikable person and hold us to reach our ambition.
Keeping a positive attitude towards everyone gives you the confidence to shine in life. Everyone will help you out in your bad days. Your behavior and positive attitude towards people will spread positivity among people. A positive attitude motivates people to focus on their work. Whereas if you show negative towards people it will demotivate a person. They will lose hope and interest to hang out, work with you. Reading our wisdom quotes on attitude will surely enlighten you the vice versa of attitude especially the positive attitudes.
Let us know which attitude quotes is your favorite, feel free to share the quotes with your friends, family, relatives, co-workers or even read it to yourself. Always try to keep a positive attitude and spread happiness among people.