We like to admire the beauty around us. We like to appreciate art it doesn’t matter if its music, a painting or a beautiful poem. Each person has their own preference in art style or genre. Art can be seen everywhere and it has many forms. Art plays a vital role in our life. In literal it might be hard to explain what Art actually is, but art is used to express feelings that don’t matter if its music, painting, photography, poems, books, etc.
If you are not sure how valuable “Art” is and how significantly it changes our lives and help us to live with hopes and dreams, then you should read our collection of Art Quotes. We have gathered some inspiring quotes for you so that you can understand the importance of Art in human life, start to appreciate the Arts around us.
Here are the Inspiring Art Quotes are given below.
- “Art is a line around your thoughts.” – Gustav Klimt
- “The richness I achieve comes from nature, the source of my inspiration.” – Claude Monet
- “If I could say it in words there would be no reason to paint.” – Edward Hopper
- “I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality.” – Frida Kahlo
- “If the artist has outer and inner eyes for nature, nature rewards him by giving him inspiration.” – Wassily Kandinsky
- “It is not so much where my motivation comes from but rather how it manages to survive.” – Louise Bourgeois
- “Before I start carving the idea must be almost complete. I say ‘almost’ because the really important thing seems to be the sculptor’s ability to let his intuition guide him over the gap between conception and realization without compromising the integrity of the original idea.”- Barbara Hepworth
- “To be an artist is to believe in life.” – Henry Moore
- “Art is not the possession of the few who are recognized writers, painters, musicians; it is the authentic expression of any and all individuality. Those who have the gift of creative expression in unusually large measure disclose the meaning of the individuality of others to those others. In participating in the work of art, they become artists in their activity. They learn to know and honor individuality in whatever form it appears. The fountains of creative activity are discovered and released. The free individuality which is the source of art is also the final source of creative development in time.”-John Dewey
- “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
- “You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” – Ansel Adams
- “I shut my eyes in order to see.” – Paul Gauguin
- “The main thing is to be moved, to love, to hope, to tremble, to live.” – Auguste Rodin
- “The beautiful, which is perhaps inseparable from art, is not after all tied to the subject, but to the pictorial representation. In this way and in no other does art overcome the ugly without avoiding it.” – Paul Klee
- “The works must be conceived with fire in the soul but executed with clinical coolness.” – Joan Miró
- “To my mind one does not put oneself in place of the past, one only adds a new link.” – Paul Cézanne
- “Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.” – René Magritte
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.”
- “A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul.”
- “In order to create, we draw from our inner well. This inner well, an artistic reservoir, is ideally like a well-stocked fish pond… If we don’t give some attention to upkeep, our well is apt to become depleted, stagnant, or blocked…As artists, we must learn to be self-nourishing. We must become alert enough to consciously replenish our creative resources as we draw on them — to restock the trout pond, so to speak.”—Julia Cameron
- “When I am finishing a picture, I hold some God-made object up to it – a rock, a flower, the branch of a tree or my hand – as a final test. If the painting stands up beside a thing man cannot make, the painting is authentic. If there’s a clash between the two, it’s bad art.”
- “The nature of the masterpieces is not to dazzle. Their nature is to persuade, to convince, to enter into us through our pores”
Does Art Types Has Significant Influences
Doesn’t matter what the form of the Art is, visual or performing, they both could be related easily. Painting, drawings, clay modeling, photography are actually visual arts. Music, dance, theatre, poem, etc are performing arts. Art has a great impact on our mood, especially the performing arts. Performing arts are manipulative, it can make us happy, sad, miss someone or even angry all of a sudden.
People who practice arts watch the world in a different way, they always try to communicate with normal people or art admirers through their work. Which people can easily relate by enjoying the art.
As you have gone through our collection of Art quotes, you got an idea that our main focus was to make you guys feel appreciated about Art and its beauty through the amazing quotes. Even if you are not an art lover, still you can relate the importance and influences of Art in human life.
We would like to know from you which art quotes touch you the most and might change your perception of Art. Let us know in the comment below.