Every year is a new beginning. It’s a new chapter in our life. We have faced and will face many ups and downs in life. But not to lose hope is the main focus in our life. Our life filled with love, responsibilities, and goals. To keep them in balance it’s our concern. We will fall into trouble and obstacles, but we have to appreciate what we have and move on with our life. We have to keep our life amazing. We have to look forward to the future.
If you guys are looking for inspiration and motivation for life, we have collected some awesome and amazing quotes for you. We are sure that will give you the hope of light in your life so that you can have optimism in life.
Here are our amazing quotes.
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”- Marilyn Monroe
- “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.”
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”- David Brinkley
- “I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”
- “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”
- “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”-– Leonardo Da Vinci
- “Success is just a war of attrition. Sure, there’s an element of talent you should probably possess. But if you just stick around long enough, eventually something is going to happen.”
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
- “Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.”
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”
- “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.”
- “You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.”
- “The good news is that the moment you decide that what you know is more important than what you have been taught to believe, you will have shifted gears in your quest for abundance. Success comes from within, not from without.”
- “It is impossible to escape the impression that people commonly use false standards of measurement — that they seek power, success and wealth for themselves and admire them in others, and that they underestimate what is of true value in life.”
- “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.”
- “In order to write about life first you must live it.”
- “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”
- “Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.”
- “Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.”
- “Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up.”- Pablo Picasso
- “Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting.”- Mother Teressa
- “The person who reads too much and uses his brain too little will fall into lazy habits of thinking.”
- “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will.”
To Make The Life Amazing Should Be Our Priority
Life is a journey, a roller coaster ride. We will experience both positivity and negativity in life. We will have the surroundings of both happy and toxic people. To keep our life amazing it is important to cut down the toxic people, who always demotivates us. Motivation in life is really important, and it is amazing when you have people around you that uplift you, that motivates you to be a better human.
It is our responsibility to spread happiness and love. If you want to make someone’s life amazing and make them feel special, you can easily use one of our amazing quotes. When you get to motivate someone, you make yourself an important personality and respective person.
The amazing quotes we shared, are collected from different resources, taken from real-life experiences. It will surely change your perception of life. We will be honored to know which amazing quotes make your heart melt and strived your head. Feel free to share these amazing quotes with your loved ones.